This international workshop covers emerging applications of machine learning to quantum devices, including advanced methods like reinforcement learning.
May 8-10, 2019, at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light in Erlangen, Germany
Note: The workshop will be preceded by a two-day school for students trying to enter the field, going from a recap of the basics of neural networks to advanced techniques.
Scientific Organization: Florian Marquardt
Local Organization: Gesine Murphy
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Hans Briegel, Innsbruck
- Evert van Nieuwenburg, Caltech
- Roger Melko, Waterloo
- Alan Aspuru-Guzik, Toronto
- Barry Sanders, Calgary
- Jens Eisert, Berlin
- Paul Baireuther, Leiden
- Fabio Sciarrino, Rome
- Renato Renner, ETH Zürich
- Marin Bukov, UC Berkeley
- Mauro Paternostro, Belfast
- Natalia Ares, Oxford
- Emmanuel Flurin, CEA Saclay
- Enrico Prati, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
- Raffaele Santagati, Bristol
Registration starts January 10, 2019. Registration deadline: March 31, 2019. There will be the possibility to submit short contributed talks and poster presentations.